This policy sets out how www.anantanissan.com Limited (www.anantanissan.com) collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using www.anantanissan.com services, including the www.anantanissan.com Network you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
Www.anantanissan.com and privacy
www.anantanissan.com is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).
What personal information is collected?
www.anantanissan.com collects personal information to assist it and its related bodies corporate to conduct their activities and provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by www.anantanissan.com may include:
- identification details, which may include name, birth date, gender, security questions and answers;
- bank account and credit account details;
- user ID's and passwords;
- services provided to you, including saved items and searches;
- information submitted in placing an advertisement, for example vehicle details and pricing;
- business information, such as ABN and licence number;
- information about the devices on which you visit the www.anantanissan.com Network, and your activities on those sites;
- third party account details (for example where you sign in through a social network);
- social profile information;
- records and content of communications with www.anantanissan.com or any other person including records and content using Communications Services (as that term is defined in www.anantanissan.com’ Terms and Conditions of Use). Please note that such records and content may be stored and scanned by www.anantanissan.com.
How is personal information collected?
www.anantanissan.com collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to www.anantanissan.com in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise) for example when you create an advertisement on one of our websites; when you enquire about an item on one of our websites; or in a contract with your business to provide you with our services;
- directly from you when you communicate with www.anantanissan.com or any other person using www.anantanissan.com Communications Services;
- from third parties such as:
- www.anantanissan.com related companies; resellers of www.anantanissan.com services and service providers to www.anantanissan.com;
- operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the www.anantanissan.com network;
- social networks where you choose to share that information when creating an account;
- from 3rd party data providers who have been directed by you to send us information on your behalf;
- through use of www.anantanissan.com proprietary software in which personal information is stored;
- from organisations identified or described under the heading "How is personal information disclosed"
How is personal information used?
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- to maintain appropriate business records;
- to research, develop, improve and use within www.anantanissan.com products and services;
- to pre-populate / customise / provide shortcuts on our websites;
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with www.anantanissan.com services;
- to generate statistics in relation to the www.anantanissan.com Network;
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you (if you do not want to receive these, please let us know by clicking here);
- for purposes connected with the operation of the www.anantanissan.com Network;
- for staff training and quality assurance;
- to personalise the site experience and / or the advertising you see when you visit sites within the www.anantanissan.com Network.
How is personal information disclosed?
>www.anantanissan.com may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than www.anantanissan.com. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- www.anantanissan.com staff and www.anantanissan.com' related bodies corporate
- the public if you advertise with www.anantanissan.com or use publicly available Communications Services
- individuals and organisations that advertise with www.anantanissan.com if you submit an enquiry or seek certain services through www.anantanissan.com - depending on your enquiry these may include:
- private advertisers;
- licensed car dealers;
- car brokers;
- operators of Linked Sites;
- financial service providers;
- insurance service providers;
- vehicle inspection service providers.
- If you do not want www.anantanissan.com to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations, you should not submit an enquiry.
- outsourced service providers who assist www.anantanissan.com to provide its services including:
- information technology providers;
- marketing and market research advisers; and professional advisers.
- entities to whom you request we send your information;
- resellers of www.anantanissan.com services;
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of www.anantanissan.com assets, business or shares;
- to assist government or regulatory authorities or police;
- as we are required by law, for example pursuant to a subpoena or in accordance with unclaimed money legislation.
Maintaining personal information quality
www.anantanissan.com strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date records. To facilitate this, please let us know if any of your details change. You may update certain personal information through your membership account (if you have one) or click here to contact us by email.
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal information, subject to a few exceptions provided by law. If you wish to access your personal information please Click here or on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service, however you may be required to verify your identity before any information is released to you.
About security and personal Information
www.anantanissan.com takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure. Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, but is generally stored electronically on www.anantanissan.com’ systems.
Transfer of personal information outside of India
Dealing with www.anantanissan.com anonymously
You may deal with www.anantanissan.com anonymously by using a pseudonym, unless www.anantanissan.com is required or authorised by law to deal only with an identified person, or it is impracticable for us to respond to you if you have not identified yourself.
What if you don't provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, www.anantanissan.com may not be able to provide you with the full range of www.anantanissan.com services.
www.anantanissan.com Network, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on the www.anantanissan.com Network, www.anantanissan.com records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring url, and other referral information, device information and location, carrier, site interactions such as your access to website features, pages accessed, content, searching activities, lead submission, and files accessed and downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
Such information collected by www.anantanissan.com may be linked to other information www.anantanissan.com holds about a user, compiling a complete profile about www.anantanissan.com users’ browsing activities on the www.anantanissan.com Network.
Www.anantanissan.com uses “cookies” and other methods to collect and store the information set out above. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires (this may be as little as 30 days or up 2 years, or longer in some cases). Cookies may be used by www.anantanissan.com or by service providers engaged by www.anantanissan.com to provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, remember the sites you visit on the www.anantanissan.com Network, measure and analyse usage of the www.anantanissan.com Network and for security. Persistent cookies may be used to identify the sites you visit on the www.anantanissan.com Network and to personalise the advertising that you see when you make future visits to that site or other sites. You may adjust your Internet browser settings to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled www.anantanissan.com may not be able to provide you with the full range of www.anantanissan.com services.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us.
www.anantanissan.com treats complaints relating to privacy extremely seriously. If you submit a concern or complaint, we will endeavour to deal with it comprehensively and reach an outcome with which all parties are satisfied.
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.